Native to Sardinia, we've been chewing on parsley leaves for well over 2,000 years. A versatile herb used for flavouring a variety of dishes, parsley is packed with vitamins C & K, as well as protein, fibre and a host of minerals. A sprinkling here and there rarely falls flat! ;)
- Dried Parsley Leaves (100%)
- High in Protein, Fibre and Antioxidants
- An Excellent Source of Vitamins A, C and K
- Also Packed with Iron, Calcium and Potassium
- Great with Potatoes, Creamy Dishes and Eggs
100g, 200g, 400g, 800g and 5kg Bulk Pack Sizes
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g
|of which sugars
|of which saturates
Country of Origin England
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).