A staple in Native American cultures, wild rice is high in protein, magnesium and antioxidants. Often still harvested traditionally via canoe, we can’t think of a flyer rice...‘can you’??! ;)
- Organic Black Wild Rice (100%)
- A Great Source of Fibre and Protein
- High in Magnesium, B Vitamins and Antioxidants
- Makes a Wonderful Side Dish and a Surprisingly Tasty Breakfast! (See 'Lumberjack's Favourite' Below)
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg, 5kg and 25kg Bulk Pack Sizes Available
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Serving Suggestion 'Lumberjack's Favourite' is a traditional North American dish comprised of wild rice cooked in milk and sweetened with brown sugar. That's one wild-style porridge right there buddy!
Country of Origin Canada/USA
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).