Pine nuts have been around for donkey’s years - our ancestors were nibbling on them 2 ½ million years ago! A plush source of antioxidants plus the essential mineral manganese, which puckers up your bones, skin and blood sugar levels. That’ll do just pine!
- Raw Whole Pine Nut Kernels (100%)
- Grade A / Class I Style (light coloured, with very few defects)
- High in B Vitamins including Vitamin E - a Powerful Antioxidant
- An Excellent Source of Essential Minerals including Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus
- Highly Versatile - Ideal for Snacking, Sweet and Savoury Dishes (and of course pesto!!)
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg and 25kg Sizes Available
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||4.6g|
Country of Origin China.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).