Macadamias are top of the tree in more ways than one. The most energy-rich nut, they are high in monounsaturated fats and are an excellent source of the stress-bustin’, energy-pumpin’, skin-healin’ vitamin, thiamin. Woah, who’s the Mac?!!
- Raw Whole Macadamia Nuts (100%)
- Style 1 Premium Grade (Minimum 90% Wholes)
- Unsalted and Unroasted
- Super Rich in Thiamin, Manganese, Magnesium and Iron
- A Great Source of Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
- Perfect for Desserts, Baking and Roasted Savoury Dishes
- Makes an Awesome Vegan 'Parmesan Cheese'-Style Topping for Salads and Pasta!
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg and 11.34kg Bulk Pack Sizes
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||4.6g|
|of which saturates||12.0g|
Country of Origin Kenya.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).