The name ‘Date’ comes from the Greek word for ‘finger’ (I guess people back in the day had short, stubby lil’ digits...) Even more interesting, however, is that they contain the highest antioxidant content of all the dried fruits, AND.....they taste like caramel! Woo!!
- Whole Pitted Sayer Dates (99.8%), Sunflower Oil (0.2%)
- An Awesome Energy-Boost Due to Rapidly-Absorbed Natural Sugars
- A Good Source of Fibre, Low in Fat and High in Potassium and Magnesium
- Great for Snacking, Baking and Savoury Dishes
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 2.4kg, 3.2kg and 10kg Bulk Pack Sizes Available
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||63.4g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
Country of Origin Iran.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).