Masa Harina is a special corn flour used to make a variety of South American dishes such as tortillas, tamales and atole. It is versatile, gluten free and super, super tasty. Masa-respect!! This product is made from blue corn (also known as Hopi Maize) and has a slightly sweeter taste than white Masa Harina. It turns a vibrant blue colour when made into a dough and creates stunning-looking tortillas!
- Nixtamalized Masa Harina Blue Maize (Corn) Flour, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Folic Acid, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins B1, B2, & B3
- Gluten, Wheat and GMO Free
- A Good Source of Fibre, Protein, Vitamins and Minerals
- Ideal for Tortillas, Tacos, Burritos and Many Other Dishes
- Sustainably Sourced Recyclable Packaging
- 20kg Wholesale Bulk Pack
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.0g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
Country of Origin Mexico.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life Please note that Masa Harina has a naturally short shelf life due to the unique way that it is produced. This is typically around 3-4 months from the date of production. It then has to be exported to the UK and distributed. Upon arrival is usually has around 1-2 months until its Best Before date.