Nutritional yeast is awesome. Delicious, highly versatile and with staggering nutritional properties, it is a form of deactivated yeast which is naturally grown on molasses and widely used as a condiment, for adding to soups, sauces, and for many other dishes. It has an 'umami' flavour, variously described as cheesy or nutty and is a complete protein, and a good source of fibre. Just one 5g serving provides over 100% of the recommended daily amounts of several important vitamins including B1, B3, B5, B6 and Folic Acid.
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes With Vitamin B12 (100%)
- High in Protein and a Good Source of Fibre
- An Excellent Source of B-Complex Vitamins and Folic Acid
- Naturally Gluten Free and Free from GMOs and MSG
- Sprinkle on Salads or Use as a Topping/Thickener for any Savoury Dish
- 125g Size Tub
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||12.4g|
|of which saturates||0.7g|
Country of Origin United Kingdom.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.