The ubiquitous peanut, also hilariously known as the ‘goober’, is no joke when it comes to nutrition! A powerhouse of dietary minerals, protein and antioxidants, they’re insanely good for your skin, heart and brain.....pretty goob eh?!?!
- Raw Redskin Peanuts (100%)
- 50/60 Grade (a Medium-to-Large Kernel Size with a Vibrant Red Skin)
- A Powerhouse of Heart-Healthy Fats, Protein, Vitamins and Minerals
- Perfect for Snacking, Sauces, Salads and Baking
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg and 25kg Bulk Pack Sizes
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.2g|
|of which saturates||7.0g|
Country of Origin China.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).