An iconic feature at festive feasts, chestnuts are actually a bit of an oddball - in a good way! The lowest fat nut, they’re a great source of fibre, and cram more vitamin C than any other nut. Put that in your fire and smoke it......I mean, roast it!! ;)
- Fresh Whole Raw Sweet Chestnuts (In Shell) (100%)
- Low Fat and a Good Source of Fibre
- Exceptionally High in Vitamin C
- Also a Great Source of B Vitamins and Essential Dietary Minerals
- Perfect for Stuffing, Roasting and Boiling
- Ideal for Christmas & Halloween!!
- Sustainably Sourced Recyclable Packaging
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.5g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
Country of Origin Italy.
Storage Store in the fridge and keep dry.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).
Shelf Life Please note that these are freshly-picked raw chestnuts and should be treated similar to other fresh produce. They do not have the shelf life of other raw nuts, however they will keep for 2-3 weeks if kept dry and properly stored in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for using later. Cool!! ;)