The big brazil nut has been cherished since ancient times. Incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, they’re well worth bolting up a 50ft tree for!
- Raw Broken Brazil Nuts (100%)
- High in Protein, Vitamins, Minerals and Healthy Fats
- An Excellent Source of Selenium, Vitamin E and Thiamin
- Ideal for Snacking, Cooking and Baking
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg and 20kg Bulk Pack Sizes
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.3g|
|of which saturates||15.0g|
Country of Origin Bolivia.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).