Well-known for their potassium content, bananas are actually one of the best sources of vitamin B6 which can help regulate mood. A quick, energy-rich snack, when the chips are down, pop a few of these to make ya feel sound! ;)
- Banana (73%), Coconut Oil (16%), Sugar (10.8%), Banana Flavouring (0.2%)
- An Excellent Source of Vitamin B6 and Magnesium
- A Good Source of Potassium, Iron, Copper, Vitamin C and Fibre
- Makes a Handy High-Energy Snack
- Also Great for Cereal Mixes and Baking
- Wholesale 8kg Bulk Pack
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||29.4g|
|of which saturates||26.5g|
Country of Origin Philippines
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).