The Greeks called apricots “Golden Eggs of the Sun” which is an awesome name but admittedly a bit of a mouthful! ;) Good news is that a mouthful of these velvety, natural sweeties provides a delicious boost of fibre, potassium and vitamin A. Woah, that’s kind’a peachy!!
- Whole Dried Apricots (99.8%), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide, 0.2%)
- An Excellent Source of Vitamin A - An Essential Antioxidant
- A Good Source of Fibre, Potassium, Iron and Copper
- Great for Snacking, Baking and Savoury Dishes
- 12.5kg Wholesale Bulk Box
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||26.5g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
Country of Origin Turkey.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).