Believed to be the first cultivated fruit crop - we’re talking about 11,400 years ago, buddies :) Anyhoo, figs are sweet, squidgy and super awesome! Great for baking, snacking or even salads, plus they’re jammed with fibre, vitamins and minerals. It ain’t hard to dig the fig, yo!! ;)
- Whole Dried Lerida Style Figs (100%)
- Low in Fat and an Excellent Source of Fibre
- A Good Source of Manganese, Potassium and Vitamin K
- Great for Snacking, Baking and Savoury Dishes
- 12.5kg Wholesale Bulk Box
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||47.9g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Country of Origin Turkey.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).