Sunflower seeds are jammed full of nutrients and are a good source of the essential element selenium, which is a potent antioxidant. Add to baking for a crunchy sunburst!
- Raw Sunflower Seeds (100%)
- A Good Source of Selenium, Vitamin E and Vitamin B1
- High in Protein, Magnesium and Copper
- Perfect for Snacking, Cooking and Salads
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg and 25kg Bulk Pack Sizes
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
|of which saturates||6.6g|
Country of Origin Bulgaria.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).