It takes thousands of poppy seeds to make up a single gram, however a sprinkling of these potent pups will get you high as a kite on calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and a bunch of other minerals and B vitamins. That’s flower power, baby!!
- Raw Blue Poppy Seeds (100%)
- GMO Free, Unwashed and Untreated
- High in Protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and B Vitamins
- A substantial Source of Fibre and Protein
- Perfect Addition to Baked Dishes, Salads and Smoothies
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg and 25kg Bulk Pack Sizes
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.9g|
|of which saturates||4.5g|
Country of Origin Spain/Holland
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).