Mesopotamian tablets dating to around 1500BC first documented recipes including dried apples. Versatile and familiar, these sweet, potassium and fibre-rich treats can be used in baking, savoury dishes or just for chompin’ on. Ring-a-ding-dong! :)
- Apple Rings Dried, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- A Good Source of Potassium, Iron and Fibre
- Ideal as a Low Fat, Energy-Rich Snack
- Great for Baking, Savoury Dishes and Snacking
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg, 5kg Bulk Pack Sizes Available
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||57.2g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Country of Origin China
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).