These locally-produced honeys are collected from bees at several “apiaries” around the wilds of North East England, the heather moors above the shores of the Kyles of Bute in Argyll, Scotland, and the hidden valleys of the Pyrenees Mountains in Northern Spain. Sometimes referred to as 'The King of Honey', Scottish heather honey is considered some of the best in the world. With a strong, almost fudge-like flavour, this honey is delicious on its own or a really special addition to baked goods. Wild Flower honey has a floral taste and can be quite clear depending upon what flowers the bees produce the honey from. A great mix of clover, hedgerow and trees and a very popular all round honey. Dark Mountain honey has a taste which is an absolute delight! Almost fudge-like with a deep and soothing creaminess, it has a gentle floral sweetness and hints of fruits and berries. These 3 honeys are a great sample of the wide-varying types available and would make a great starting point for anyone interested in the rich and diverse world of honey-making!
- Locally-produced Wild Flower / Scottish heather / Dark Mountain honey (100%)
- Natural and Unprocessed
- From the wilds of Scotland, North East England and the Pyrenees Mountains
- Great for Spreading, Baking and Sweetening Drinks
- A wonderful gift idea or for anyone interested in the wide-varying world of honey!
- Save 10% on Individual Prices with this 3 x 227g Triple Pack!
Country of Origin United Kingdom / Spain
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.