Brown Flax Seeds Whole (Linseeds)
Well-known for their digestive benefits, flax seeds are also the richest source of plant-based omega-3 fats. Try them in breads, smoothies and even as an egg-replacement......crackin’!!
- Raw Whole Golden/Brown Flax Seeds (Linseed) (100%)
- The Richest Plant-Based Source of Heart-Boosting Omega-3 Fats
- High in Fibre, Protein, Vitamins and Minerals
- Perfect for Adding to Smoothies, Breads and Baking
- Can Be Used as a Vegan Egg-Replacement (Just Mix with Water!)
- Save 20% on Individual Prices with these Awesome Value Combo Packs :)
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which saturates||3.7g|
Country of Origin Golden Flax Seeds - UK; Brown Flax Seeds - Kazakhstan.
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).