Despite the name, coconuts are actually a type of fruit known as a 'drupe'. An iconic feature in the culture and diet of the Tropics, they are a great source of several important minerals including manganese, copper, iron and selenium. You'd be loco not to go for the coco! :D
- Desiccated Coconut Chips Raw (100%)
- An Excellent Source of Manganese
- High in Copper, Iron, Selenium and Fibre
- Ideal for Adding to Cereals, Smoothies, Baking and Snacking
- 200g, 400g, 800g, 1.6kg, 3.2kg, 5kg and 10kg Bulk Pack Sizes Available
|Nutritional Information, typical values per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.4g|
|of which saturates||53.4g|
Country of Origin Sri Lanka
Storage Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Allergen Information Packed on a premises which handles nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds and cereals (not containing gluten).